- Once connected, click on STOCK > REPORTS
- Select from the type of report Inventory Report and click Request a Report. The report can take up to 1 hour to arrive in your Amazon Messages inbox.
- When the report is available, click the Download button.
- You have 2 treatments to do on this file
- Empty column "price" leaving the header
- Set the "quantity" column to 0.
- Finally, return to the Seller Central in Inventory -> Add Products By File.
- In the Load Inventory Files, select from the menu Price and Inventory File
Click the "Choose File" button to select the .txt file saved with the new values, and click Upload Now. Wait until the page is fully loaded for the file to be accepted.
Your Listings will be reset when the Amazon processing is completed. You can see the progress at the bottom of page