Shopping Feed is able to support all categories for the Google Shopping channel. Since the category options are constantly growing, please contact support if you're looking for a specific category that is not available.
- You can find the actual XML data feed being submitted to Google on a daily basis from the Settings Tab. Click the hypertext googleShopping at the top of your settings tab, and it will open the .xml feed
- The red Delete button will close down the entire channel and disconnect the feed within 24-48 hours.
- By default, only products that are in stock are sent to any channel. Checking this option off will allow you to push out-of-stock products to the Google Merchant Center. Any product with a quantity less than or equal to 0 will note out-of-stock in the outgoing data feed
- By default, newly added products are not switched on. Within Shopping Feed, we give you the power to control which new products you wish to publish. Selecting this option will automatically turn on any new products created in the store-front within a 12-24 hours period.
- The copy selection Duplicate button allows you to have the same product selections you've made in the Selections Tab of another Channel.